When wanting to register with St Kizito Catholic School, parents have the following 2 options available:
1.Apply online ( Recommended ) : You can download the application form and print and complete it. Then bring the required documents to the office for verification (during office hours).
DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM
2.Collect a registration form from the School Office (during office hours).
The following documentation is required when wanting to register your child at St Kizito Catholic School:
1) Copy of Birth Certificate
2) Two recent, passport size photographs (colour or black and white)
3) A completed application form with P300 registration and assessment fee and
a non-refundable P 3000.00 Development Levy.
4) Copies of latest academic reports
5) Transfer letter (if the child is transferring from another school)
6) Medical Report
7) Please note that one terms notice is required if a parent wants to remove the child from